Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Reid Family - St. George UT, Family Photographer

I was so excited to to do family photos for my darling friend, Kara, and her family.  This lady is AMAZING!    We served in Young Women's together a few year ago before our ward got split, boo!  I learned so much from her and we had some fun times I will never forget, I just love her!  And she is such a stunning beauty, with the cutest hair cut, so fun to photograph her and her cute bunch.  Here are some of my favs...








LOVE these candids of this cute boy!  My favorites from the whole shoot!  






1 comment:

  1. They look like such a fun group. Especially the Mom... I love the outfits and the place you chose to take their pictures. It seems to fit them well!

    I smiled big time when I saw that picture of the Dad with his sons. I remember that picture of you, Amos and your Sisters! It was on the back of Kathy's funeral program... it's an amazing picture that clearly stuck with me all these years later.

    Another post to be applauded.
    Love,
    R~

    ReplyDelete