Thursday, November 29, 2012

Some Cute Kids and a Pat Down - St. George Utah Family Photographer

I have to say this was a pretty entertaining shoot!  This cute family was so much fun and we had a lot of good laughs!  Joanna and Jason were in our ward a few years ago and I had gotten to know them just a little bit, well you take family pictures and you really get to know  them!  So much for thinking Jason the Police Officer is a quiet guy!  Ya, right!   Such a cute, fun couple, and such cute kids!  Here are some of my favorites...










These next two shots are my absolute favorite from the entire shoot....


SO FUNNY!  Did you ever think girls could switch emotions that fast?!  Seriously, this was one frame after the other and my shutter speed was fast!  I'm talking a fraction of a second from this,

to this!  I especially love how brother is totally chillin' while he has no clue what sisters are so upset for.  Pretty cute cries I'd say.  This picture will be a treasure I'm sure.  Big sis had a "pokey" in her finger, it's understandable. 

Such a cute couple these to are!

I couldn't resist including a couple of these, unlike any other couple has ever posed for me before...

Officer Jason demonstrating the appropriate search on a female.  Good thing she likes him.  I doubt he's ever had to pat down someone who was this pleasant about it.  ;) 

Thank you Jason and Joanna for letting me capture your darling little family!  I had so much fun, you guys are great, thanks for the laughs!

1 comment:

  1. I swear all of us girls have days/minutes/moments where we're fabulous one second and a wreck the next. Too true.

    I love the pat down photos.. fun to see, well, fun in family photos! The clarity in your photos is so delightful to scroll through and see. I wish we lived closer to each other.. for many reasons.
    Love,
    R~

    ReplyDelete