Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Heart and my Prayers

This little doll belongs to my friend, Ashley.  Ashley is the amazing mother of 3 little ones ages of 2,1, and brand new! 
Meet Cora, here she is at 10 days old.  Such a sweetie.  


On Wednesday I was shocked, panicked and heartbroken to find out that Ashley's oldest little girl, Little Amelia, age 2 1/2, had been life flighted to Primary Children's Hospital after drowning in a swimming pool.  I prayed and prayed that Amelia would recover.  I have been heartbroken, and so scared for Ashley, and have thought of her constantly these last couple of days.  I can not imagine what she and her husband are going through.  I have a hard time thinking that last week we were sitting in my dining room going goo goo over how adorable Cora is, and this week her life is turned upside down as she prays and hopes for the Lord to save her older baby girl.  Our ward has fasted together and I know there have been thousands of prayers, from their family, friends and ward members, asking our Father in Heaven to bless Amelia, to restore her breathing and her brain function.  Today I fasted again and have pleaded with my Heavenly Father to bless Ashley and Kurt with a miracle. 

I share this with you and ask for your prayers on behalf of this sweet little family.  Please pray for Amelia, that Kurt and Ashley will receive a miracle, that little Amelia will be blessed to have her breathing and brain function restored, that she can continue to grow and be a part of her family here on earth.   I hope and pray that Cora can have her big sister come home and be here to show her the ropes.  

Kurt and Ashley you are constantly in my heart and on my mind and in my prayers,  I'm hoping and praying you get your miracle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment