Monday, April 1, 2013

Baby Odaro - St. George Utah Family Photographer

Sometimes when I take pictures, I love them so much that it makes me want to print them and hang them in my own house.  I don't. Because people would think I was weird. I guess I need to have a wall dedicated to my photography somewhere so that I can hang up some of my favorites. These pictures would be among my favorites ever taken. I was grateful for the opportunity to photograph this brand new little guy. He is such a beautiful baby! His Momma, Stacie, had this darling idea to use these globes with one side showing Africa and one side showing America, since his Daddy is from Nigeria.  I LOVED the idea and it turned out even cuter than I was imagining!  She also had this cute diaper cover that looks like the Nigerian flag.  It was a little too big, but still looks so cute, love the green color.

Love this little smile we caught here.


I just LOVE these shots!


I had to include this one, he was so funny, he kept covering his face with his little hands.  Guess he was a little camera shy.




 LOVE some baby feet! 

Stacie's Grandma made this cute blanket and it made for some darling pictures!  I love these close ups of his sweet face!






Thank you Stacie for letting me capture your beautiful baby boy! 

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are absolutely perfect, Josie! I would even hang them on MY wall. (But that would be even weirder.)

    ReplyDelete