Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Zoee Bernice - St. George Utah Children's Photographer

I was so excited when my life long BFF, Stac, asked me to take pictures of her soon-to-be 8 year old daughter!  Stac and I met at age 3 and were inseparable until I got married and she went on her mission, we timed it great and this happened in the same week.  We did everything together growing up and had the time of our life being roommates in college.  I don't get to see her often enough anymore and so I was so excited to meet up to do Zoee's Baptism photo shoot.  Meet Zoee Bernice, I love her middle name, named after Stac's Grandma who I loved growing up!  Zoee is so photogenic and was so sweet, I loved so many of these so I am sharing a lot! 














You are beautiful Zoee Bernice!  I am so excited for you to be baptized! 

No comments:

Post a Comment