Saturday, August 31, 2013

Now Booking Fall Family Sessions!

Hello Friends! 
Who's ready for Fall?  I AM!  Ready or not, it's time to start planning for Fall Family Pictures.
 I am offering Full Family Sessions this season on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings, September - November 16th.  A Full Family Session includes: up to 1  hour of shooting at a location of your choice, posed and candid shots of the whole family, individual shots of each child and of course a couples' shot of Mom and Dad, also small groupings of boys, girls, or whatever needs your family has.  All images are edited and given to you with a print release on CD.  Price for a Full  Family Session is $150, all of my 2012 returning clients will receive $25 off! 

I will have a few openings during Thanksgiving and Christmas - New Years for extended family pictures, price will vary depending on the size of your family. 

Please call me to book your family session 619-3228. 

I am so grateful for the support of my wonderful friends and clients and am so excited for another fun Fall season!  




No comments:

Post a Comment