Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hello World - St. George Utah Children's Photographer

This is Olivia.  She is such a little beauty, it was so fun to have the opportunity to photograph her.  She was wide awake for almost the entire shoot, and even though that meant I didn't get in all the poses I wanted, I LOVE what I was able to capture with her wide eyed.

 This pretty blanket was made by her Grandma Teresa, who I love.


 This shot just might be one of my favorite ever, so so sweet!  Love her wide eyes and pretty little lips!



Finally asleep!  This was the only pose I managed to get, she woke up as soon as we disturbed her peaceful slumber. 
 Love this hair!

 This shot made me laugh so I had to include it, that would be the hand of my little helper, Jensen, my 2 year old.  Loved seeing the baby!




I was so happy she at least let me get these last 2 shots before she'd had it, they turned out so beautiful!  She is such a beautiful baby!  Thank you Mel for letting me photograph this sweet girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment