Friday, November 8, 2013

Kisses, Hugs and Headstands - St. George Utah Family Photographer

I had so much fun with this adorable family! Mom, Loni, is so fun, I just love her big smile, (she is so photogenic!)  She has a slew of girls and they are all darling! Dad seriously scored with her and now has his hands seriously full. We got so many great shots that I just love so I am sharing a lot! Enjoy!







They are just so adorable! 

Love these shots of the twinners!


Love catching a candid moment like this.  Such a sad little face, and such a sweet Daddy.

Seriously, such a gorgeous Momma.  Love her smile, doesn't it just make you smile?


Love this fun shot!

Zak and Loni win the award for the Funnest Mom and Dad ever, and the most talented.  These spontaneous shots of their awesome head stands are the greatest!







I really just can't get over how cute these are!  I hope you love them Zak & Loni!  I had so much fun capturing your adorable little family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment