Thursday, January 2, 2014

Tommy - St. George Utah Children's Photographer

Look who's 5!  Seriously, this kid is the cutest.  I was telling his Mom and Dad today, after finishing his pictures, "he is beautiful!"  I don't call very many boys beautiful, but he is a beautiful boy!  Every time I do his pictures, (lucky for me, he has been one of my "practice models" and continues to be a regular for me - I am so lucky I have such beautiful friends with such beautiful children!) I just sit and adore his beautiful eyes!  Seriously, his eyes are amazing.  He's going to be a heart breaker for sure!






These shots were so fun, he loves his firetruck and so he was having a great time stacking blocks on his truck!  I love how they turned out!







Thank you Joe and Julianne for having such beautiful kids and sharing them with me!

1 comment: