Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dixie's Red Rocks - St. George Utah Family Photographer

I am not sure what happened to January, but here we are almost to Valentine's Day!  The year is already going by too fast, catch up time again!  Tonight I'm (finally!) sharing my very last shoot of 2013, a wonderful extended family!  Siblings and their families were here in St. George from all over the country and they chose the unique red rocks of St. George for their family photos.  These guys were fantastic!  Here are some of my favorites....





 These shots of these adorable brothers are my favorite!





 What a great family!  I had such a fun time meeting all of them.  The funniest thing was that the next day my hubby and I took our kids up to climb around on the red rocks, after shooting there I realized I hadn't been there for such a long time and had never taken my kids!  So off we went, and guess who I saw!  Yup, this whole gang!  They were back for climbing fun!  Too funny! 

1 comment:

  1. They turned out great, Josie! Do you have any of our kids with just each other or by themselves? -Kelsey (the mom of the crying 10-year-old). Oh, I just got the text from Mary Ann about the CD's. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete