Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Oh So Adorable! - St. George UT Family Photographer

Oh, this family is so adorable!  I was really happy with how this session turned out! Mom, Andrea, is a friend from my Dixie College days, we had Sign Language together, and we reconnected a couple years ago when I saw her interpreting a musical at Tuachan.  She is an AMAZING interpreter by the way.  Makes me really sad how much ASL I have forgotten, someday when I have  "more time" I'll take some classes again.  Not sure when that will be...
Anyway, she is also now the mother to 3 adorable kiddos and I had a great time meeting them and photographing them!  Such a fun session, excited to share some favorites!







My favorite shots from the evening were  Beautiful Andrea (she is so photogenic!) with her darling little girl.  These pictures speak a thousand words to me, the joy of motherhood, right here.



Gorgeous, gorgeous.


And Silly.
And sweet.


And fun.

Thank you so much Ben and Andrea, you guys were awesome and I just adore your little family!  Thank you for the opportunity to capture this fun stage of your darling kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment