Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Brotherly Love and a Sweet Little Sis - St. George UT Children's Photographer

Oh my goodness, these kids are so adorable! This was such a fun shoot, I got to meet Mom, Lindsey, while visiting her Mom in St. George and I am so glad she called me, I am LOVING how these turned out!
These boys...

They could not be any cuter.  I absolutely love the brotherly love you can see here.





I could not get over this kid's eyes! Such a photogenic little guy, he was a photographer's dream.  Watch out, he's going to be a heartbreaker for sure!



We did some shots of the boys and then it was Miss Brinley's turn for her big 1 year old shoot, my absolute favorite age to photograph!  Here are a few,  some of my favorites...




 One year olds are the best because they have so many different expressions, which is why I love them and why I have to share so many!








What a little doll!

Thank you Lindsey, I loved photographing your little cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment