Friday, August 31, 2012

Baby Sarah's 9 months! - St. George Utah Children's Photographer

I was so excited to do another shoot of Baby Sarah - she is growing so fast and is SO adorable.  This was the funnest shoot, she was so happy and smiley!  I am just loving these photos, they are all so cute I had a hard time even picking which ones to share, so you get to see a lot!  I'll warn you: these are some seriously extreme baby girl cuteness.  If you don't have a baby girl, you will want one after this...







1 comment:

  1. How can you even pick a favorite out of that bunch?!?! You did a FABULOUS job. I can't believe how great they ALL turned out. Way to go. She is just so darling, and such a happy, gorgeous baby, I want to pick her up out of the picture and squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete