Thursday, October 18, 2012

Brad & Ashley - St. George, Utah Family Photographer

I had so much fun with this photo shoot!  Brad and Ashley are the most gorgeous couple and I was so excited to take their pictures! Ashley had such fun ideas for what she wanted for their shoot - (Which made it really easy for me!)  Brad works for the city power, and Ashley's idea made for the most unique photo shoot I've ever done!  Here is some of the awesomeness that happened....


Seriously, who looks this great in a hard hat?!  Ya, that would Ashley.  


SO FUN!  I was so excited to do something so different, unique and cool!  I was so happy that Ashley trusted me to photograph her awesome idea!  

Then we had more fun with these giant spools of wires, they made for such fun and interesting colors and textures, such a fun scene! And seriously, she's gorgeous.  Brad isn't too shabby looking himself.  Beautiful couple!  


We had to get cute Louie in there!  My kids adore this little dog! 





This bright orange container was fun too...

Greatest shoot!  Thanks Brad and Ashley for letting me capture your fun and gorgeousness!  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Killer backgrounds, ideas and color! These are excellent! You must be standing on stools for some of these perfectly framed shots.

    This is one of my favorite shoots, yet!

    ReplyDelete