Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Fielding Family - St. George Utah Family Photographer


 I was so excited to photograph this darling little family!  Grandma, Julie, is one of my favorite people on the planet - she was my mom's best friend while I was growing up in good ol' Huntsville, and I just love and adore her, plus she is such a special connection to my mom, so anyway, love her - and was so excited when she contacted me about taking pictures of her cute grandkids!  So fun to see Logan, who was a pal in the Elementary years, with his beautiful wife and darling kids!  It was such a fun shoot, I am excited to share some of my favorites...


 Seriously, such a doll!  And such a little talker, she was a crack up! 




 I think this is my favorite from the entire shoot!  Such a beautiful and precious moment captured - this is why I love being a photographer! 

Katey, you are a beautiful mother, I love these shots of you with your babies!  





 I had to add this one because it's just funny.  Hello Horsey!  

Thank you Logan and Katey for the fun opportunity to photograph your beautiful little family!  

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! You made us look so good :) Love, love, love the pics. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetheart? You have arrived. Perfectly posed. The location. ... and best of all, true candids. Then- that evening sun- there is no greater time of day for photos. I really want to clap out loud, but my husband is asleep!

    I really love that this family means so much to you and wow- Grandma Julie was Kathy's Best Friend? What a special opportunity.

    I hope that one day you can photograph my family...

    Love,
    R~

    ReplyDelete