Friday, December 14, 2012

Some cute kids, and just a few tears... - St. George Utah Family Photographer

 I had a lot of fun with this darling family.  They are such a beautiful bunch, such a photogenic family!  Mom Krista, is sister to beautiful Kelsey and Lacey who's families' sessions I've already shared.  Gorgeous sisters these three are, and they have some beautiful babies!  Excited to share some of my favorites from our session....

Too funny not to share...
 Surely this one will be a treasure. :)

 I wasn't completely torturing her, she cheered right up.  Love this shot.



 Little Miss Savannah, such a beauty and so photogenic, I could hardly decide which was my favorite of her!



Thanks Krista and Jay for letting me capture your fun family!  You guys are just darling!


No comments:

Post a Comment