Saturday, December 29, 2012

Her Cute Boys - St. George Utah Family Photographer

I was so excited to get to shoot this cute family! My darling friend, Samantha, is the proud Momma of Baby Colt, who made an appearance a couple months ago - who I have loved shooting! Such a darling, happy, smiley baby! This time was even more fun to capture him with the whole fam! Here are some of my favorites...







LOVE this shot! Baby is on the go now!



Don't you just want to kiss that baby boy?!  Oh he is so cute!  Such a fun, darling family!  Thank you Mike and Sam for letting me capture you and your darling boys!

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing. I love the colors.. the perfect glow of the evening light! How incredible and I can hear the gasps, oooohs and awes from this family when they saw their photos.

    You're amazing. The end. Goood night!

    ReplyDelete