Saturday, February 23, 2013

Baby Kate - St. George Utah Family Photographer

Oh my goodness, this baby girl is just oozing with sweetness! I have been anxious for some practice on newborns (they are much harder than they look!) and so I was thrilled to be able to team up with two of my wonderful friends to do this sweet newborn shoot. I can't take much credit, Fabulous Staci provided all the cute backdrops and props and Fabulous Kathryn was our baby poser, we made an awesome team! I had so much fun taking pictures of this tiny, precious girl. She is so sweet, it almost makes me want another one. Almost. I came home to my 3 mess makers and was instantly cured. But I sure enjoyed capturing this adorableness!













Thanks Jennica for sharing your new little bundle with us!

1 comment: