Monday, February 4, 2013

Baby Sarah Turns ONE! St. George Utah Children's Photographer

I had such a fun shoot with this little doll, celebrating her big one year old birthday!  This was my first attempt at shooting indoors with a backdrop, with it being freezing outside and the blah grass and all.  It went pretty well in my "studio", we got some darling shots anyway!  I'm excited to play around with the studio look and see what I can do during the winter months.   Here are some of my faves of this little darling...

 She LOVES this doll, and especially loves having it in her mouth.  Mom needed a picture of the beloved toy.

 I'm a really mean photographer.  Doesn't she just break your heart?!  Look at that tear!

Life is good again!




Cupcake Time!




 She was definitely more interested in the candle than the cupcake.  Obviously she's not old enough to appreciate a Sweet Tooth Fairy Cupcake yet.

And she's done.

Thank you, Julianne, for letting me capture your little princess!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I would love to see how you have it all set up. Your lighting looks great. I'm so proud of you for taking the leap to indoor!

    ReplyDelete