Friday, September 21, 2012

The Darling Black Family! - St. George Utah Family Photographer

I had such a fun time shooting this darling family last weekend.  Cutest, cutest family!  Can you believe that Darron actually bought Angie as a "mail order bride" from Korea??!!  And they actually love each other!
Kidding.  Totally kidding.  Angie might have told that story to a few people before and a few of them might have believed her.  This darling lady is my most hilarious friend, always the life of the party and keeps us cracking up all night!  Seriously when we go out for a Girls' Night dinner, if I'm sitting by Angie, my cheeks hurt by the end of the night from laughing so hard.  I was so happy to shoot their cute family, here are some of my favorites....













Thanks Ang for letting me capture your darling family!  You guys are beautiful! 

2 comments:

  1. Can I have that little girl? She is SO SO cute! Can't wait to get my very own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this family adorable? The last picture is so great- you can see that they have a great bond.
    The one of the little girl, her shoes, sitting on the step is my very favorite picture that you have posted on this new site.
    The location of this photo shoot is very cool...

    I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! What will you capture and post next?!?
    Much love,
    Bekah~

    ReplyDelete