Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Stapley Girls - St. George Utah Children's Photographer

I am so fortunate to have so many beautiful friends with such darling families to photograph!  I was excited to shoot our good friends, The Stapleys, family pictures and I had so much fun with their cute girls!  Brad and Jana have five girls.  Yes, you read that right, five girls!  I can't even imagine having 5 children, (3 has about done me in!)  let alone 5 girls!  Jana is an AMAZING mother, who knows how she does it?! Seriously, 5 heads of hair!  And these girls always look darling!  Today I'm sharing some favorites of the girls.... 









Aren't they just gorgeous!  Brad you better start practicing your tough dad routine now!  I'm scared for you in 10 years!  

More of these darlings to come! 

1 comment:

  1. Perfect aperture... stunning lighting. Lovely family. Eeeh!... you are framing them so well. You have some good looking friends, I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete