Friday, January 4, 2013

Wrapping Up 2012!

I can't believe we are already into the first week of January! December always goes by way too quickly, and it did even more so this year as I was finishing up my first season of shooting family pictures. I ended up doing several shoots for friends for their Christmas cards during "crunch time" so I still have a few beautiful families to share to wrap up my December. For today I have to share this most creative and darling Christmas card featuring my beautiful friend, Kathryn, and her cute family! She is so talented and always comes up with the funnest, cutest cards! I really can't take much credit for this, she knew exactly what she wanted, so I just took the picture she wanted, and she did the photo shop editing to make this fun pose come to life!


I love how it turned out!  Such a fun idea and such a beautiful family! 

2 comments: