Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kate's Belly

My last shoot of 2012 - New Year's Eve Day, with my beautiful sister, Kate. In the snow.  The snow was beautiful, my feet were freezing!  Like, really, really freezing.  

As Ryan and I prepared to take the kids on a quick trip to Northern Utah for New Year's, I knew I really needed some better shoes if I didn't want to freeze.   My St. George shoes, flats worn with out real socks, weren't the best idea for the snow.  I looked a few times, but seriously you can't find a pair of cute regular shoes these days.  There's a thousand boots out there, but just some cute shoes meant to be worn with socks?? I can't find any!  So we headed north with out any good shoes.  Then as we past Filmore, I realized I was also going with out my coat.  Nice.  I was really prepared for freezing cold and a foot of snow on the ground!  

I was excited to see my little sis and take some pictures of her before she delivered her baby,  she is gorgeous and her little boy is so darling!  Her hubby had a really fun location idea and it worked out so great, so many fun options and great textures, I loved it!  Kate had a real coat I borrowed so my entire body wasn't frozen, but my feet in flats, trudging through the snow, were very frozen.  I stopped each time we got to a new spot and dumped the snow out of my shoe.  You get the picture.  (Ha!)  But, it was totally worth the frost bite,  I got so many darling pictures!  Here are some of my faves!  




This one is my absolute favorite!  Love his little lips!









Isn't he a doll?!  Love these eyes!





No comments:

Post a Comment