Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Serious Stuff - St. George UT Family Photographer

I've done a few head shots for business cards and such for a few friend and I've never shared any of them on my blog before,  but today I decide to share some faves of my friend, Stu.  We're being professional here though, so I'll call him Stuart.   This guy is, I am sure, one of the most positive, happy people on the planet.  In a good way, not like Parker on the Friends episode wear Phoebe dates Parker.  You know what I'm talking about?   At least I know my husband will laugh here.  Anyway Stuart is the kind of friend that every time you are around him if you weren't in a good mood, you will be,  and you will leave feeling like you want to be a better person.  He is that awesome.  Which makes him outstanding at his job!  He wanted some professional head shots and told me he didn't want to look like a joker.  I think I laughed for 5 minutes straight trying to have him do a "serious" face.  Stu can't not smile.






Not too shabby huh?
Thanks Stu, for being so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment