Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Watch out England, here she comes! - St. George UT Family Photographer

I had such a fun time meeting Danica, what an awesome girl she is!  She wanted to do a Senior/Missionary session and it was fantastic!  She just graduated from Dixie State and is headed to England Birmingham in June!  She is going to be an amazing missionary and certainly the most beautiful one England has ever seen.   I am so excited for her!  Here are some of my favorites from her session...


I think this is about the cutest Sister Missionary picture ever!  Love!





She is stunning!  Love her blue blouse bringing out her beautiful blue eyes!



Danica played soccer for Dixie State and I thought it would be so fun to get some shots of her in her uniform, so fun!




Such a beauty!

Congratulations Danica!  What an awesome accomplishment in life and now Called to Serve!  Thank you so much for the fun opportunity to do your photos!  Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment