Monday, May 12, 2014

Simply Gorgeous - St. George UT Family Photographer

Oh, I am so happy with how this family session turned out! Seriously love, love, love!   Dad and Mom, Aaron and Britin, are friends of ours and I just adore their family.  After doing their family pictures I just adore them even more!  These guys are beautiful!   I'll let the pictures do the talking, I had so many favorites my narrowing down included quite a few!




Little Miss Emery is so photogenic!  Oh my word I love every single picture of her!










Love a fantastic kissing picture!



Love these Mom and Daughter shots!



Simply gorgeous!  What an amazing, fun and beautiful family these guys are!  Thank you Aaron and Britin, you guys are the best! 

3 comments:

  1. really lovely! the family, and the pictures. you do such good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great! I especially love, love, love the tunnel shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is this tunnel located? I'm visiting St. George next week and I would love to go there. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete