Saturday, December 27, 2014

Blue Eyes, Sweet Cheeks, Some Fun and a Frog - St. George, UT Family Photographer

These guys are the best.  Cutest, cutest family.  Joanna has been so awesome to support me in my photography endeavors and has been coming to me since I started this adventure.  You can check out some of our fun times together here, here (one of my favorite shoots ever! Make sure to check it out!) and here.  Nothing means more to me as a photographer than families returning to me and trusting me to capture their precious stages of life.  And it's even better when the faces I get to capture are this cute!  
 Such adorable faces!


 Hailey is the best big sister.


 I had to include this one, the kids found a frog and it was the highlight of the evening for them!

 Love Momma and her girls!






 I also had to include this one because it makes me laugh, just so how it goes with toddlers!



It may have been a tincy bit chaotic but it was worth every second to capture these sweet faces.  Thank you Joanna, you're the best!  Love your sweet family!

1 comment: