Thursday, March 27, 2014

3 Going on 4! - St. George UT Family Photographer

Well 4 going on 5 would be more accurate in this case. Joanna has her hands full with these 3 cute kiddos and this hubby. Not sure what the word for him is....
I adore these guys, they are so much fun and it is always entertainment for me to photograph their family. Just to give you an idea of how much work it is for Joanna and Me trying to get a good shot...

Ahh, Jason at his finest. I finally did get Dad to cooperate and we got some great shots, here are some of my favorites...

Addi is hilarious and is this stage of doing her "pirate" smile.  Almost every picture of her she was doing this! 

I LOVE these shots of the kids, each little funny face and expression is so cute and funny to me!





LOVE this one of Hailey, she's my little poser!

Cute little belly!


Love this cute bunch!  Can't wait to meet #4 this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment