Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fun Day, Fun Family! - St. George Utah Family Photographer

I had such a great time meeting this family! They were awesome. Really awesome! Beautiful people, fun, well behaved kids, it was way too easy!  I have most often been working with families with little ones and am used to chasing toddlers and making a complete fool of myself trying to get them to look at the camera.  It was so relaxing and easy going with these guys, I loved it!  We were able to try so many more fun poses and we got so many great shots!  Here are some of my favorites! 

Love this kid's eyes!  He's going to be a heart breaker for sure!





Love these shots of the girls!








You have a beautiful family Suzanne and Joe!  I loved meeting you guys, hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment