Friday, December 6, 2013

Gorgesous x 6 - St. George Utah Family Photographer

You know that friend you have that when you first met them you were intimidated because they are just so gorgeous? Chels is that friend to me. She is gorgeous. The hubs isn't too shabby looking either and the kids, well, two gorgeous people obviously make gorgeous children! Could they be more beautiful? I don't think so.We had a great shoot and got so many fun shots, I'm excited to share some favorites!


Love a great kissing picture and little Sis' face in this is picture perfect.  Love it!


I was expecting little Sis to be my challenge but she was SO good!  Smiled perfectly every time!

Love these beautiful girls!  The older girls are in my Activity Days (church group for young girls) and I have adored them since the day I met them!


One of my favorite moments of the day was when I was snapping these of Reagan and I said "you look just like your Mom" and with out missing a beat she said, "Thanks!"  I loved it!  She really knew that was a compliment!

Isn't she a doll?!  Love her face!



These two are just stunning.  That's all I can say.




We had a lot of fun doing these silly shots and I think they turned out so cute!  So true to life!  Crazy kids, so in love!


Thank you so much Ryan and Chels!  You guys are the best! 

2 comments:

  1. Awe Josie your words are really to kind. You seriously give us way more credit than deserved, but thanks for always making me feel so good!! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job you are one amazing lady. Love ya girlie! Chels xoxo

    ReplyDelete