Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Beautiful 'R' Family! - St. George Utah Family Photographer

Last year I loved meeting this darling family, they are such a fun, beautiful bunch, I was so happy to have the opportunity to do their family photos again this year!   Josie Robison Photography officially turned 1 year old this fall and I knew the real test for my success would be if any of my clients came back to me this year, I was a little nervous.  So I was thrilled to say the least to have this awesome (and beautiful!)  family come back to me!  It was so fun to see how the kids have grown, and if you missed Baby Mia's big 1 year old shoot, take a look, it is sure to make you smile.   I had lots of favorites so here are the ones I just had to share...

I just adore this girl!  Last year her photos were so sweet and angelic, this year she was cracking me up!


Seriously, how cute is this face!


LOVE this shot of this brown eyed beauty!




Mia wasn't as into pictures this year...


I really, really love this tree that's down the road from my house.  These guys were good sports to let me do a few extra shots under this beauty.  I was glad because by the time I wanted to do a shot of my own family here, the leaves had all fallen.  Wish fall would last a little longer!



So much cuteness happening here. And congrats to Lacey and Kenny, #5 is on the way! She is one amazing, brave momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment