Friday, December 13, 2013

Kenny & Erin & Kids - St. George Utah Family Photographer

Kenny & Erin are some of our closest friends who are actually some of our furthest friends. We've been missing them since last year  and I was so happy to see them again and to have the opportunity to photograph their beautiful family once again! Kenny and my husband have been best friends since high school and Erin and I just clicked, so it feels like we've been friends forever. Their kids are the cutest, and I know I say that about pretty much every family I photograph, but these girls are seriously some of the sweetest girls I know. We had a great shoot and I loved every minute of it, here are some of my favorites....


Love sweet Addie so much.  She has grown so much since last year, when she had her first missing tooth!


This girls are the cutest sister ever, I love seeing their relationship, they truly love each other and are each other's best friend.

Love this shot of all the kids!  Kole isn't as eager for pictures as the girls, so this shot was a real winner!

Aren't they the cutest couple?  High school sweethearts going on forever, they were totally made for each other.


Ellie is getting way too grown up!  She is going to look just like her mom, beautiful girls!

Love these girls so much!




And this shot was the winner of the Christmas card photo!  Turned out so darling, I love it!  

Thank you Kenny and Erin, so glad you could drive all the way from San Diego just so I could take your pictures.  ;)  Love you guys! 

I also have to give a little shout out for Erin's blog, Erin has mad organizing skills and has unintentionally made a pretty big deal out of her blog.  She started out blogging about her kids and organizing projects she was doing around her house and after a couple of years she realized that a lot of people were reading her blog!  She has even been featured on the local San Diego Fox news twice and has had one of her posts featured on Better Homes and Garden's web site!  Now I just have to remind her to remember those of us who have been reading her blog since day one.  :)  If you're looking for organizing ideas or if you just want to swoon at the beautiful new home they just built check out her blog!

1 comment:

  1. Josie you are the sweetest! That photoshoot was so much fun - I love hanging out with you! We are SO excited to get together with you guys! I can't thank you enough for all of the pictures. Love them all. You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete