Thursday, March 20, 2014

Being ONE is so Much FUN! - St. George UT Children's Photographer

OH MY Goodness! Let me just preface this post with a warning: this is some SERIOUS Baby Girl CUTENESS happening here! May make you baby hungry just soaking in this adorableness and you may be talking your spouse into having another one...  That's how cute this girl is! This was such a fun shoot, I just loved meeting Mom, Tiffany, and adorable 1 year old Brooklyn. 1 is officially my favorite age to photograph, so so so cute and so much fun! Did I mention that already? I had a really hard time even narrowing down what images I wanted to share, so here are just a "few" favorites. Enjoy!















Don't  you just adore her?!  Her eyes are just stunning!   Oh I love how these turned out so much! Thank you Tiffany for letting me capture your little beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment