Monday, March 31, 2014

Could She Be Any Cuter? St. George UT Children's Photographer

Oh this little girl is ADORABLE! This was such a fun shoot! Mom, Kellie, is a friend of mine and I was so excited to take pictures of her little sweetie pie. This was an especially fantastic shoot thanks to Kellie and her stellar Mom, who saved old dresses that Kellie wore as a baby, and made this beautiful blessing dress! I think it's just awesome to have these dresses to put her own little girl in and they made for some darling pictures! Here are some of my favorites, enjoy!













Had to get a few of the rolls.  I wish back rolls were this cute when you're in your 30's.
I just can't get over how cute this girl is!  Thank you so much Kellie, I loved doing these fun pictures of your sweet girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment