Friday, March 14, 2014

Celebrating 70! - St. George UT Family Photographer

I had the great opportunity to do a session with this wonderful family, they were awesome!  Extended family sessions are quickly becoming a favorite for me, I think getting everyone together for a picture is so important, even though it can be a hassle, I love being able to help families get these awesome shots of everyone together!  This family was especially fun because I know Mom/Grandma and several of the siblings, they were gathered to celebrate their Mom turning 70!  What a fantastic gift for her!



Things went so smoothly that we even had time to not only get the smaller family photos, but individuals of all the kids as well. That's saying something with a crowd this big!  Here are a few of my favorites of the kiddos...




This one just makes me laugh!

What a smirk!

Couldn't decide which was cutest of this little darlin'!



This darling family is a favorite of mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment