Saturday, January 31, 2015

Grandma's Got a Boyfriend! - St. George UT, Family Photographer

I was so excited for the opportunity to do this extend family session.  Meet Anita, she is my darling friend and fellow Twilight junkie, such a sweet lady!  And, after being single for some time, she has a new man in her life!  Wahoo!  It was so fun to meet Rod, who it turns out knows pretty much everybody since he taught Seminary at just about every school in Southern Utah over the years.  How fun to see them so in love and being Grandma and Grandpa together!  Not to mention all of Anita's kids are really pretty people and so she has some really beautiful Grandkids!  Even more fun when a family this big is super photogenic!

Anita & Rod - so cute!  They are officially engaged and we are excited for their big day!



This little guy was hilarious, I love his little scowls, and such a cute smile when he finally gave me one!



















Thank you Anita, I loved meeting your family and getting all these darling photos!  I am so happy for you and your new love!

No comments:

Post a Comment