Saturday, January 31, 2015

Brotherly Love - St. George UT Family Photographer

These cute faces belong to my darling friend Sam.  Her  boys are growing like weeds!  I have loved watching little Colt grow since I first photographed him when he was a chubby wee baby.  Sam has been an awesome support to me after being one of my "practice babies" when I was first learning.  You can see some of my favorite times with these darling faces  here  and  here.  I am always so grateful for awesome families who come back to me, and I love having the privildege of watching their little ones grow and capturing their precious stages.  Here are some of my favorites from our Fall session together...


I could not get enough of these 2 cute brothers together!  And I'm really loving the color and black and white.









No comments:

Post a Comment