Friday, January 30, 2015

The Hall Family - St. George UT, Family Photographer

This gang belongs to my amazing sister in law, Crystal, and oh how I love these special faces.  I loved getting to spend some time with them with out my own kids, when I could just focus (ha!) on them.  They were great sports, especially considering it was a freezing day in December when we did this!  Here are some of my favorites...






These boys are suck a crack up!

Harrison - I really just love this kid, such a sweet, smart little guy!


Dallin - this little guy is giving Crystal a run for her money these days!  What a little stinker he has been, terrible 4's I guess.  But when I look at this face it often takes my breath away,  he is the spitting image of his big brother Todd, who passed away at age 8.  I love it.

Matthew - getting too big too fast, this kid will always have a special place in my heart.  He's a lot like my Madi, sweet & sour, watch out for the sour, but the sweet is extra sweet and I love it.

Ammon - this kiddo just turned the big 3!  Tough job being the baby of this gang! I have a feeling he'll be able to take care of himself one day.




Beautiful Miss Brooke - 13 as of yesterday!  You could not ask for a better big sister to all those crazy boys than this girl.

Brookey and Dad  - I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment