Friday, January 4, 2013

Busy Baby Girl & Company - St. George Utah Family Photographer

Baby Sarah is no stranger around here, today I'm excited to show off the cute family she belongs to!  This is my beautiful friend, Julianne, and the dude that was lucky enough to marry her, he really scored, he's totally just your average Joe. 


I love this shot of the the whole family!  We managed a smile from everyone at the same time!  Wahoo! 

Love this one too, can you tell Tommy loves his big brother?




Sweet Brothers! She wanted to be on the go!




I had to include these next two shots, it just makes me laugh...
The almost-perfect-except-for-the-crying-baby-shot, she was so mad!

Let her go and she's as happy as can be!  Love this crawl!

I love this shot of these two cute brothers!
Joey & Tommy

Big Brother Joey, what a handsome guy!

Thanks Joe and Julianne for letting me capture your sweet family!  It was worth all that work!  ;)




1 comment: