Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Favorite California Girls - St. George Utah Family Photographer

I was so excited to do family pictures of my favorite California Girls!  And boys!  Kenny and Erin are some of mine and Ryan's best friends and we love any chance we have to get together with them.  Even if it's only for an hour to shoot pictures during a quick trip to Utah.  Here are some of my favorites of their beautiful little family!

Cute Addie, she was pretty happy to have lost her first tooth!  Love this girl!



Love these candid shots of their little man!  Doesn't that just look like the most fun?!





Sweet Ellie, this girl is the sweetest thing around, seriously.  If all girls could be this sweet...well my life, for one,  would be a lot easier.  :)

Such a gorgeous family!

Love you guys! 

2 comments:

  1. Josie! You did an AMAZING job. Seriously! I'm so impressed with your mad photography skills! I LOVE these pictures so much. We will treasure them always. The individuals of the kids make me melt. I can't wait for our next shoot! :) I can't thank you enough Josie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. Gorgeous, actually. I love the lighting and the colors. The subjects are beautiful, too. Just thought you should know. :)

    ReplyDelete