Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Beautiful and Talented Lyndsi Houskeeper! - St. George Utah Photographer

This stunning beauty is the incredibly talented, inspirational singer/song writer, Lyndsi Houskeeper!
Lyndsi is one of the most incredible people I know, and for sure one of the nicest people on the planet.  She has been writing inspirational music for over 10 years, and has produced 9 out of her 11 albums!  For the past several years Lyndsi has focused her music on the yearly theme for the youth of the LDS church.  She is an incredible and inspiring performer and is highly requested for firesides for the youth.

When we first moved into our current ward, 5 years ago, I recognized her and thought - Lyndsi Houskeeper is in this ward!!!  How cool!  Lyndsi and I became fast friends and she has been such a blessing in my life.  She is a beautiful mother to her 3 children and an incredible example with her endless patience for them.  She is so sweet and good to the core, I often say about her - Lyndsi is the most good person I know.  

When Lyndsi asked if I would like to take her pictures for her upcoming album cover I was THRILLED and so honored!   I was a little nervous I wouldn't be able to do a good enough job!  I was very grateful for the opportunity and it was so much fun!  Here are some of my favorite shots...








Lyndsi's new album "Stand in Holy Places" is now available at Desert Book, Seagull Book and on itunes!
Women of all ages will love and appreciate Lyndsi's beautiful music!

http://deseretbook.com/Stand-Holy-Places-Lyndsi-Houskeeper/i/5098651

http://www.seagullbook.com/lds-products-765909.html

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/what-will-i-stand-for/id581997591?i=581997598&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

I have been loving listening to Lyndsi's new music the last couple of weeks!  I can't decide which song is my favorite from this album, I get teary every time I listen to "A Place That's Holy", but also really love "Harmony", and "Shoes"!

Thank you Lynds, for the wonderful opportunity!  You inspire me everyday!



No comments:

Post a Comment